• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere and After Effects Link Bug - Visuals Offset

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using AE comps or mogrts in Premiere, things were slightly offset as seen in the attached image. There were no affects applied to the comps in Premiere, and multiple comps had this same issue. The issue was also not present when viewing the comps in AE This issue also persisted when another person opened the project on another computer. The issue seems to have been resolved (at least temporarily) when I changed to a different version of Premiere. I had auto update turned off, but it appears it turned on again. Premiere was version 23.5 and After Effects was 23.1. After moving back to Premiere 23.2 it appears the issue has been resolved. Not sure what exactly about the different version was causing such an issue. The issue also persisted when exporting via After Effects, Media Encoder and Premiere. This happened on PC with Windows 10. Can try to provide more details if needed, but for now that's all I know.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Export , Graphics , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue and so are my coworkers. Premiere 23.3 and AE 23.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edzel25082980onzv,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try updating Premiere Pro & After Effects to the latest version (v23.6) & check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate