• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

whenver i press render into out my program windows got black lines all over the program panel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey adobe .. whenever i try to render in to our the timeline from red to green or yellow to green suddenly after rendering the program panel got black lines all over the program panel .. it doesnt get completely black it goes with black lines .

i have 2024 version of premiere pro 

gtx 1650 

amd ryzen 7 5600x

48 gb ram 

plz tell me what to do .

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

If you are using a Nvidia card make sure you have the most current studio driver installed.

Post screenshot of sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Hi karan garg & Shashankss995,

We're Sorry to hear about this. Is this happening with any specific media type or with all of them? Does the glitch disappear if you switch Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only (under File > Project Settings > General)? 
For testing purposes, please try installing the Studio driver prior to version 555.85 & let us know if it works properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a Nvidia card make sure you have the most current studio driver installed.

Post screenshot of sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same issue as above...  updated the studio drivers as well, still getting those lines... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi karan garg & Shashankss995,

We're Sorry to hear about this. Is this happening with any specific media type or with all of them? Does the glitch disappear if you switch Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only (under File > Project Settings > General)? 
For testing purposes, please try installing the Studio driver prior to version 555.85 & let us know if it works properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate