• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing an audio file in a sequence automatically applies a -3dB attenuation to it !

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the latest Macbook Pro Ultra M3 with 128 Go of RAM.

On the last update, each time that I place an audio file in a sequence, it automatically applies a -3dB attenuation to it.

Please, the last update is buggy as hell... It becomes impossible to do serious work.

Thanks for ypur help. 

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Hi Johnny 92100,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you noticing any difference in the Audio Meters when you play the audio in the Source Monitor and in the sequence? Is this happening with any specific audio or with all of them? If possible, please share a download link for the sample media with which you are experiencing this issue. It will help us to reproduce the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnny 92100,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you noticing any difference in the Audio Meters when you play the audio in the Source Monitor and in the sequence? Is this happening with any specific audio or with all of them? If possible, please share a download link for the sample media with which you are experiencing this issue. It will help us to reproduce the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your fast answer.

It does so with every .wav file...

Yes I absolutely see the difference in the audio meters. I have just gone back to the previous version of Premiere, and the problem was already here actually...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Johnny 92100. Are you opening mono audio into a stereo sequence? It would be expected to attenuate in the timeline to comensate for the single mono channel being played out both the left and right channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate