• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eleven Labs

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently I've been importing clips from a voice software called eleven labs. If I import under 2 clips, Adobe pro works perfectly, but the second I do over 3 it glitches out.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you converting the files yo udownload from ElevenLabs to .wav before importing them into Premiere?

We've also been using elevenlabs and found that a best practice is to convert the mp3 files downloaded from the platform to wav as that's a native audio codec Premiere can understand.

Whenever I've worked with mp3 files in Premiere, the software treats these clips erratically (i.e. not showing the wave file, weird glitchy noises on playback, etc.).

Pro Tip: Set up a "watch folder" in Media Encoder to convert any files in there to .wav.
Now, whenever you download a .mp3 file from ElevenLabs into that folder, Media Encoder will automatically create a .wav version of the file. Take that .wav version and import it into your project.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

एक गाँव था, जहाँ रहने वाले सभी लोग बहुत ही मिलजुल के रहते थे। एक रात, जब सब लोग सो रहे थे, एक रोशनी से भरी चाँदनी रात थी। गाँव के किसी कोने में, एक वृद्ध आदमी नामक व्यक्ति रहता था।

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to say @jondrometa  has the right idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate