• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download on free trial

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just signed up for business free trial. It says I can try the software for 14 days.

But there's no option to download. When I try to find it I can only find the subscription page again and, when clicking on the plan, it sends me to an error page. How can I solve this issue and try the software?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this Adobe link:
https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/premiere

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installs first and then Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder are installed via that app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. When I get in, I click on the Premiere app and choose the 14 free trial for business. It shows the same error. 

Mathias340059339y8n_0-1701542256959.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you go to https://account.adobe.com/ and log into your Adobe ID, what do you see for your plan?

From the page, you can click on "Adobe Help Center" (at the bottom right).  When that page loads, you'll see a Chat bubble at the lower right.  Use that to start a chat.  It's automated at first, but it sounds like you need to speak to a representative at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate