Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers color bug on merged clips

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I frequently use "Add [color] marker" to clips on an assigned keyboard shortcut, while editing a feature length.

Love the workflow. But on clips in a Sequence that are Merged the action only adds a standard Green colored marker - whichever button i press. 

I found that it works as intended in the Source-monitor but when it updates to the clip on the timeline it shows up as green. When I manually move the marker just a bit in the Source-monitor it updates to the right color on the clip in the Timeline. So i figured it must be a bug and not a weird feature.

Please if this can be adressed in future updates I'd be very happy.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Hello @antonh64696242,

Thanks for the note. I spent some time trying to reproduce your issue, but I was not able to. I am on macOS 14.1.2 and Premiere Pro 24.4.1. I have not tried it on a proxy yet.

For others reading the thread: can anyone else in the community reproduce?

In the meantime, you may want to create a new sequence and test out the bug. Does it occur in a new sequence? If so, create a new project and a new sequence in that new project and test again. Same problem? Check it out an

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I'm on version 24.4.1 (build 2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @antonh64696242,

Thanks for the bug report. The team is looking at this issue now. Can you provide any further information? See: How do I write a bug report?

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @antonh64696242,

Thanks for the note. I spent some time trying to reproduce your issue, but I was not able to. I am on macOS 14.1.2 and Premiere Pro 24.4.1. I have not tried it on a proxy yet.

For others reading the thread: can anyone else in the community reproduce?

In the meantime, you may want to create a new sequence and test out the bug. Does it occur in a new sequence? If so, create a new project and a new sequence in that new project and test again. Same problem? Check it out and let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate