• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with typing

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im having an issue, my computer is up to date and so are all my apps, i didn't have any issues until this recent update. but everytime i use the TEXT tool i start to type and then it switches to all the other key binds and tools for no reason. before when i would use the TEXT tool i can type freely, no issues. now i click the TEXT tool and when i hit any letter it switches from TEXT tool to other tools. Any advice?

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Hello @Ariel37523096kxoa,

I appreciate the report. Thank you! I have heard of a similar problem in a previous version of Premiere Pro. Are you using the current version? If not, please try updating the application. Otherwise, please provide more information: How do I write a bug report?

I hope the community can help you.

Take Care,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ariel37523096kxoa,

I appreciate the report. Thank you! I have heard of a similar problem in a previous version of Premiere Pro. Are you using the current version? If not, please try updating the application. Otherwise, please provide more information: How do I write a bug report?

I hope the community can help you.

Take Care,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate