• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact Customer Support from the UK?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to contact Customer Support about my plan and check some things that are best discussed with a real person but.... I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually speak to someone.

The "Help & Support" drop-down menu on the CC site (once I'm logged into my account) has a "Contact Us" button, which just... turns grey and does nothing when I click it. The Customer Care website (helpx dot adobe dot com) is mainly just links to how-to and general troubleshooting guides, and some pages - I admit I've lost the one page where I found this - have links at the bottom that say "contact customer support - get real help from real people", and when I click it... it just takes me back to the Customer Care homepage. 

I've seen some people online say they get to the customer support chat if they start going through the steps to cancel their plan and then it gives them the option to chat. I guess if it comes down to it I'll have to try that but I have no intention of actually cancelling so I'd rather go a different route if that's at all possible!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a nightmare to talk to anyone. I am struggling

and feel trapped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wais.ac.uk 

you can use twitter/x and chat.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent an hour on the chat, it wasn't resolved.   It ended because of inactivity (on the adobe operatives end) and refused to let me re-connect.   My issue was ongoing charges against my bank account.  Adobe refuse to confirm what this is for or who's account it is from (but they can see this in their system).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like you I feel totally trapped.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, no evidence of the chat I had now.   I see a case from the 11th Feb 2024 ADB-33128920-D4L7 which says resolved.  Nothing from today.    

Does it take time to populate your page?  

Moreover for case ADB-33128920-D4L7 there is no detail.  How do I get transcripts of the conversation please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cases get closed automatically if you don't respond, but i don't know how long you have in order to respond.  5days seems too short, to me.

also, i don't know if you have a good case (eg, adobe error), but if you have a good case, try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe go out of their way to be as awkward to deal with as possible. Horrible company, rotten to deal with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hank35665763n2x5 

do you need help with something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have a bought and paid for copy of Photoshop CS6 that I cannot register with these crooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

registration is impossible, unneeded and now unimporatant.

activation is needed to use cs6 beyond the 30 day trail.  why can't you activate (with your serial number)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines