How to cancel your Adobe plan

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel your Adobe subscription/plan anytime via your Adobe account page. 

To make this process easier and more informative, we have embedded a simple video in our Cancel plan help article. 

Here is the link for our Article: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

The below video is helpful if you purchased directly from Adobe. If you purchased it elsewhere, contact that provider. 

If you still cannot cancel your Adobe plan, feel free to post on our community or contact support here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Thanks 

Kanika

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020
KanikaS Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020
You can cancel your Adobe subscription/plan anytime via your Adobe account page.  To make this process easier and more informative, we have embedded a simple video in our Cancel plan help article.  Here is the link for our Article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html The below video is helpful if you purchased directly from Adobe. If you purchased it elsewhere, contact that provider.      If you still cannot cancel your Adobe plan, feel free to post on our c...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
431 Replies 431
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to cancel my free trial, but it's stuck on "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly". What can I do ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trials simply run out. There is nothing to cancel unless you already have commited to a commercial plan by using one of the buying options.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That‘s how it used to work.

Since 4 March 2019, Adobe has required selection of a plan and credit card details upfront prior to starting a trial. Also, trials now automatically convert to subscriptions unless the user cancels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyrhe,

Thanks for reaching out. The free trial lasts only for 7days. Once the trial is over, you will get an option that says Buy Now. You will not be charged otherwise. Let us know if you have any other query.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not correct. It changed on 4 March 2019. Payment details are required upfront and trials automatically convert to subscriptions unless cancelled by the user.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gotten several questions about how to cancel trial period from users in LatinAmerica.

Until last February, subscriptions there were handled by Digital River, nor Adobe directly.

Thus whenever they opened their Adobe ID there was no Cancel button*.

I would like to know if such a Cancel button now exist for subscriptions, AND for the Trial Period.

* As no cancel button was available in ther Adobe ID they had to try to contact Adobe and fight against a under deployed service, as reported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Federico

If the subscription was processed via an Adobe Direct Store, the customer will have the option to self-cancel:

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

If the subscription was processed via a Digital River supported Store, customers need to contact support to cancel.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverly.

I have read that since last February all those countries* are now served directly by Adobe.

And payment (Credit Card information) is being requested since last March for free trials everywhere.

Thus, can you please confirm if a Cancel button (should) appear on their Adobe IDs?

Thanks in advance

(*) México, Colombia, Chile, Perú, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Costa Rica,...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Federico

The Cancel button should appear for new orders placed after 19th April for customers in the following countries - Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, Peru, Guatemala, Ecuador & Venezuela.

Existing customer subscriptions will continue to be managed via Digital River.

There will be scenarios for Adobe Direct customers where the cancel button does not appear eg payment issues.  Customers would then need to contact support for assistance.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kind reply Bev,

Please, let’s review two scenarios:

1. So, if today a potential user  from Chile starts a free trial time, and before 14 days decides to not subscribe and being charged for a subscription. Will he have a Cancel button in his Adobe ID to directly cancel? Or not?

2. And another new user from Argentina, who subscribes today to a monthly Creative Cloud subscription, and after a couple of months decide to stop it, will have a Cancel button into his/her Adobe ID?

Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Federico

1. Trial period is 7 days. If customer does not want to continue and be charged, can cancel online within 7 days from their Adobe account using the Cancel plan option. 

2. Cancel plan option will show - unless the renewal is currently processing or there is a problem with the payment.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

My free trial time finished last Saturday July 27th, and I had the charge of the suscription on my debit card on Sunday. Now, I am trying to cancel it, but the cancel button in "my plans" is not appearing. can you please help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cancel button should appear with the plan booked.

So you need to go to:

https://account.adobe.com/plans (or use the menus to go to your account, then plans).

You need to click the « manage plan » button on the plan you want to cancel (you may have more than one plan) and there you will be able to cancel.

So the cancel button does not appear on the account but with the plan to be cancelled.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for confirming Bev.

i have to set it out in the Spanish Forum, because until April 10th, there was not such an option for users from LatinAmerica.

Tanks too to Abambo, for having to precisely point into a selected Plan, for the Cancel Button to appear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Federico,

espero que hables español, sabes porque no me aparece la opción de cancelar en mi perfil, apenas se me hizo el cargo el domingo y no he podido realizar la cancelación.  solo me da la opción de actualizar mi plan.

aún estoy dentro de mis 14 dias para cancelar y me otorguen reembolso completo. me pudieras apoyar? mil gracias!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify:

If you get the message "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly" you should check again in a couple of hours to allow order processing to complete. You should then be able to cancel the plan.

Mylenium & Shivangi - When you sign up for a trial, you may be asked to provide payment details which allows your subscription to start after the trial period. You can cancel without charge during the trial period, or up to 14 days after the charge has processed if you decide you do not wish to continue with the plan - a full refund is provided.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to enter my future payment option to start the free trial today. I wanted to see if the biggest issue I had with Premiere was resolved, and it was not. Went to cancel my plan but the option wasn't there so I had to speak to live chat who tells me; "We regret for the inconvenience caused, I wish I could have helped you since our tools are updating we won’t be able to assist you. Kindly contact us on Sunday after 10 AM. "
It is currently Saturday evening (GMT) and just hours after installing this, Adobe's plan management tools are down for the next 18 hours. What a load of...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel your Adobe subscription/plan anytime via your Adobe account page. 

To make this process easier and more informative, we have embedded a simple video in our Cancel plan help article. 

Here is the link for our Article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

The below video is helpful if you purchased directly from Adobe. If you purchased it elsewhere, contact that provider. 

If you still cannot cancel your Adobe plan, feel free to post on our community or contact support here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find an option to cancel my Adobe Stock plan after the free first month was offered. I've looked through other posts too but nothing seems to work. Could someone help? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Cancel Stock Subscription

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thanks so much for the link.

Unfortunately, the options I need aren't appearing when I go to 'Manage my
Plan'. Could someone please advise?

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Scroll down to Contact Adobe link on your account page.

2. Click the chat bot icon. 

3. Type AGENT followed by enter key.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am experiencing the same issue. I don’t not want this service can you please cancel it for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.  Fellow product users can't cancel anything for you.  But you can do it yourself.  Before cancelling, please read the Terms you agreed to when joining.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html#04

To cancel, log-in to your account below. Click on Manage Plans > Cancel
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Account portal pageAccount portal page

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines