- Import custom 2D animations as GIF files or PNG sequences (import in ZIP)
- Apply multiple animations to one object
- Generate a QR code from a Share link to have another view the Aero experience on their device by just scanning the code with their iOS camera app
- Share an Aero experience as a Behance project
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To build that AR experience which you want to showcase, you will have to use 2D and 3D assets. We’ve got you covered here as we provide several 3D starter assets for to begin with (if you’re new to Augmented reality) and later you can easily import assets from other Adobe applications or third-party applications to create an immersive AR experience.
Note: If you have not optimized your digital assets for AR, then it is a good idea to do so before you import them into Aero.
Import your assets from Dimensions, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Save the file that you want to import into Aero, in a place accessible from your mobile device (Creative Cloud, files, or camera roll).
- In Adobe Aero, navigate to the plus (+) button in the Edit mode.
- Navigate to where your file is located and tap on the file.
- The file is brought into Aero. Then, select Tap to Place option.
- The file is loaded in the scene.
Import Mixamo assets into Aero
Mixamo helps you add animated 3D humanoid characters to your Aero Experiences without using any 3D animation skills.
- Navigate to Mixamo.com. Choose an existing character or upload one of your own by selecting Upload Character.
- Select Find Animations. Find an animation and customize it by using the sliders on the right side of the screen.
- Then, select Share > Send to Aero. The asset is converted into a .glb file.
- The asset appears in your Creative Cloud files. You can import the asset from within Aero.
Need help building assets or bringing them into Aero? Feel free to let us know here.