Don’t hesitate to push your creative boundaries now. Aero allows you to create those rich AR experiences independently, all by yourself.
You do not have to rely on a developer to build in the logic to drive the interactive moments. Aero provides you that support to design and publish immersive experiences that will transform the world.
Read more about what all can be done in Aero here:https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/using/getting-started-with-user-interface.html
Looking for answers? Please post your questions here.
To build that AR experience which you want to showcase, you will have to use 2D and 3D assets. We’ve got you covered here as we provide several 3D starter assets for to begin with (if you’re new to Augmented reality) and later you can easily import assets from other Adobe applications or third-party applications to create an immersive AR experience.
Note: If you have not optimized your digital assets for AR, then it is a good idea to do so before you import them into Aero.
Import your assets from Dimensions, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Save the file that you want to import into Aero, in a place accessible from your mobile device (Creative Cloud, files, or camera roll).
- In Adobe Aero, navigate to the plus (+) button in the Edit mode.
- Navigate to where your file is located and tap on the file.
- The file is brought into Aero. Then, select Tap to Place option.
- The file is loaded in the scene.
Import Mixamo assets into Aero
Mixamo helps you add animated 3D humanoid characters to your Aero Experiences without using any 3D animation skills.
- Navigate to Mixamo.com. Choose an existing character or upload one of your own by selecting Upload Character.
- Select Find Animations. Find an animation and customize it by using the sliders on the right side of the screen.
- Then, select Share > Send to Aero. The asset is converted into a .glb file.
- The asset appears in your Creative Cloud files. You can import the asset from within Aero.
Need help building assets or bringing them into Aero? Feel free to let us know here.