Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find CC subscription end date

Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm trying to find my subscription end-date and every answer I've found says to sign-in to CC then go Adobe Account > Manage Plan. Upon which I'm supposed to see a renewal date but there's nothing there.

I'm on an annual plan paid monthly but signed up in 2019. Do I not see an end-date because the first year is now complete so are now just paying monthly?

I wish this info was in-your-face easy to find - why hide it? Having to post or contact support is kind of tedious. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Thanks David but I was never asking anyone to provide/post my subscription details here - plus it was made clear I'd have to contact support seeing as it's not in my account (which I will).

My question to you at this point is why do I have to contact support to see my subscription details?

And that if my new dashboard is going to become the norm, to pass on feedback about how weird it is to hide people's subscription info - what possible benefit is there in doing that? 

At best, it comes-off as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please find the details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/access-adobe-id-account.html

This link helps you access your account details from within the Creative Cloud app. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kanika but not sure you read my post sorry.

Your link tells me how to sign into my account - I have no issue doing this. The problem is that once signed in, I can't find any subscription end-date. Help articles and posts say to go: Adobe Account > Manage Plan.

But this is what I see - no end-date...

adobe-cc-manage-plan.JPG

How do I find my subscription end-date?
Cheers, Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben, if you follow the instructions under How to determine your renewal date - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/manage-auto-renewal-settings-backup.html, do you see the same display as your screenshot?

If so, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so that a member of our support team can review your account and answer you directly. In addition, you are currently posting in a public discussion forum, Ben, which is accessible to anyone with internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, my admin area looks completely different so will contact support - and I understand this is public.

As a side note, this is the second day I've been trying to find basic subscription info which begs the question, why hide it? Why make us contact support?

A subscription is an ongoing relationship so hiding the terms is the path to the dark side! It creates frustration, which creates doubt, which creates mistrust. It's all above board, I can't think of a reason to hide it - can you?

Why not make it in-your-face crystal clear? It's weird. Hopefully you're able to pass that on to the people making decisions. And sorry if my admin area is just broken and not a sign of things to come.

Cheers, Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben, when you go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen, does the chat window open, and are you able to speak to someone? If not, you may need to use a different device as something on the computer is blocking your ability to contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you're joking or not but it doesn't seem like you're fully reading my replies - or maybe just ignoring the content of them. Really hope you read and understand what I'm saying and pass it along.

Of course I'll contact support, there's no choice - right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, Ben, any account-related concerns need to be discussed in a private secure environment. 

If you were blocked from beginning a secure chat session, then it can also have affected the functionality of the manage plan page.  If the page is unable to determine the status of the membership then it would be unable to display the renewal date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I'm discussing publicly is the lack of subscription info while logged-in to my private and secure environment. I don't plan on sharing info on this forum or any other.

This is weird sorry - are you trolling me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I read through the discussion and looked at the document Jeff mentioned. Based on your screen shot your renewal/end date would be a year from when you subscribed. It looks like you joined back in May 3rd, 2019.  It will renew that same date each year with an yearly/annual membership (paid monthly). So in your case your current membership would end then renew on May 3rd 2022 unless you cancelled at that time.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks David but I was never asking anyone to provide/post my subscription details here - plus it was made clear I'd have to contact support seeing as it's not in my account (which I will).

My question to you at this point is why do I have to contact support to see my subscription details?

And that if my new dashboard is going to become the norm, to pass on feedback about how weird it is to hide people's subscription info - what possible benefit is there in doing that? 

At best, it comes-off as weird, at worst it comes-off as dodgy/sleazy/evil. And not acknowledging/addressing this in comments above made me think I was being trolled - it's perfectly reasonable to expect to see your sub details in your account. In fact, it's the norm - right?

Is it because subscription details are only hidden from users in certain countries and this isn't allowed to be disclosed or something? Definately the strangest interaction I've had with Adobe - not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks for taking time to pass on this feedback. I completely agree with you and will pass on your feedback to our designers/developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been 3 years and yet this is still the case!

I came to this help chain seeking the exact same information, and I am not nearly as willing to give Adobe the benefit of the doubt. This is clearly nasty cash-over-customer business tactics designed to give people as little control over the money flow of their accounts as possible so Adobe can trick them into a £200+ auto-renewing contract with a massive cancelation fee and no power to freeze the auto-renew function.

Is this legal?!

The lack of transparency about when my subscription period ends, and the apparent removal of the functionality to cancel auto-renew a mentioned above (that link now leads to a 404 error page) and the push towards dealing with these issues in dedicated one on one sessions that would be very taxing and therefore not something most are willing to endure the hassle of- all of this indicates once again that Adobe is an anti-consumer company, looking for any way to continue draining its customers of cash with no real interest in supporting individuals or providing adequate and easy to access information to its users about their own payment plans.

Why should we have to question you about the terms of our subscription at every turn, with no ability to check at our own discretion and manage our own finances and accounts accordingly? Why should we have to spend a significant portion of our precious free time begging for basic information that should be on our account dashboards! You can hardly argue that it's not possible- it used to be a readily available functionality 10 years ago.

You know why-  because every barrier you put between the customer and their ability to cancel their subscription, the greater the chance is they won't , and then you can lock them in for another £200+. This is underhanded moneygrabbing, and its why people are dumping your products like rotten eggs. I will never buy an adobe product again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

canceling in advance may (hopefully) be coming.  determining start date seems pretty easy (as previously explained), but should (imo) not require any calculation on the user's end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link tells me how to sign into my account - I have no issue doing this. How do I find my subscription end-date?

Cheers, Ben

By @csscms

Hi Ben

When you sign in at https://account.adobe.com, do you have four menus at the very top? I found my payment details in "Plans and Payment".

IMG_9574.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jane-e 

annual payees and monthly payees don't see the same thing on their account pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find this too. Tried to cancel but exit fee of £56 to be charged. So want to know when plan ends. It's a simple question but this information seems to be a secret!  Why not display this in our account settings. Why make it so difficult especially when I can't find a way to contact someone for help! 
I just wasted my valuable time trying to find it. 
Really puts you off buying from companies that make your life difficult. 
Links in the adobe staff reply do not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I still can't see this kind of important subscription info in my account either - looks like you have to contac support. But it's a lame thing to hide - no question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's March of 2024 and I'm having exactly the same issue. Without having to go through the hasle of contacting support, I'm having to guess my anual subscription end in September becuase my subscription started in Sept 2020 and my early cancellation fee is $200, which is about 50% of the total amount of payment owing from now until September. I've decided to let my subscription continue, even though I have no need for it nor do I use Adobe suite anymore. I'm soo p#ssed with Adobe that make every effort to avoid their products and tell everyone I can that they should too - there's waaay to many other options to have to put up with this crap. And besides, i had to do some basic things in Photoshop a week ago, and it did it very poorly - gave the same thing a go in Canva and it worked a treat. Bye Bye Adobe, good riddens ya leach!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc services">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines