• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 107

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, does anyone have the same problem? I can't update Lightroom Classic to version 13.0.1 since 2 days, there was no problem with Photoshop. I have reinstalled Creative Cloud, restarted Mac, it does not work. It always shows error code 107. (Lightroom Classic 13.0.1 / OS Ventura 13.6.1 )

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023
Hi, thanks for the message. I did an update for Photoshop at the same time and there were no problems. Only with Lightroom. I did the following and it helped. I don't want to try what happens when I put it back.

1. Open the path /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs
2. then open the file "ServiceConfig.xml" with administrative rights
- Set the value "AppsPanel" to true to grant access to "Applications".
3. for the change to take effect, you must restart the Adobe service. Alternatively, y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the cc desktop app to uninstall your current version.

restart your computer 

use the cc desktop app to install the version(s) you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that. With the result that I can no longer install Lightroom at all and I'm pretty annoyed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suspend any apps (eg, av, firewall, antimalware etc) that could corrupt your download

change your default browser

retry installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh oh! That's weird. I checked and found that you have Photography plan. Do you get the same error with other apps?

Did you reboot your computer recently?

Let us know. We'll look into this for you.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the message. I did an update for Photoshop at the same time and there were no problems. Only with Lightroom. I did the following and it helped. I don't want to try what happens when I put it back.

3. for the change to take effect, you must restart the Adobe service. Alternatively, your entire Mac (easier).

I was then able to install Lightroom and update to 13.02

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update.

if you have time, what did you mean by, "i don't want to try what happens when i put it back."?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry for my bad English. I wanted to say, if I set the values back to "false", whether the error might happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any problem with leaving then unchanged?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! Not until this time, everything is normal. But I think that it can't be the point to have to change a file. But I'm going to leave it as it is for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

como eu chego nesse diretório no MacOS? Não achei esse "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs" 😞
o meu problema é: não o consigo instalar o LrC, error 107

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carlos368593676pj5 

did you restart your computer and then try installing using the cc desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems with trying to update the lightroom. In CC desktop it sdays Updating 1% then it fails. This is the error code I get   

Exit Code: 107
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error occurred in Expression Evaluator for expression '[IsEnterpriseDeployment]==true', check the expression
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 107 error message Invalid condition string specified, Missing variable: IsEnterpriseDeployment identified
ERROR: Invalid condition string specified, Missing variable 'IsEnterpriseDeployment' identified
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Me35047079kzfi 

have your restarted your computer and retried updating?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried everything and still get the error

Exit Code: 107
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error occurred in Expression Evaluator for expression '[IsEnterpriseDeployment]==true', check the expression
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 107 error message Invalid condition string specified, Missing variable: IsEnterpriseDeployment identified
ERROR: Invalid condition string specified, Missing variable 'IsEnterpriseDeployment' identified
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a solution from someone else:

3. for the change to take effect, you must restart the Adobe service. Alternatively, your entire Mac (easier).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, same problem to me, and missing this OOBE map for me. Any ide????

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unhide folders/files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. Error 107 when updating Lioghtroom (only). All other apps have been updated.

I localized OOBE folder but no "ServiceConfig.xml" file in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just an idea that might help. Create the file "ServiceConfig.xml" with the following content and copy it to the OOBE folder. Restart your computer and repeat the update. Please let me know if it worked.

<config> <panel> <name>AppsPanel</name> <visible>true</visible> </panel> <panel> <name>FilesPanel</name> <masked>false</masked> </panel> <panel> <name>MarketPanel</name> <masked>false</masked> </panel> <feature> <name>SelfServeInstalls</name> <enabled>true</enabled> </feature> <feature> <name>BrowserBasedAuthentication</name> <enabled>false</enabled> </feature> <feature> <name>SelfServePluginsInstall</name> <enabled>true</enabled> </feature> <feature> <name>AppsAutoUpdate</name> <enabled>true</enabled> </feature> <feature> <name>AdobeFallbackForAUSST</name> <enabled>false</enabled> </feature> <feature> <name>AppsCategories</name> <enabled>true</enabled> <data> <categories> <category>beta-apps</category> </categories> </data> </feature> </config>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have tried, still error. I have created that xml file, but not working. Starting to update, 1%, after that error again. Starting to be very annoying... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you restart your computer after adding the xml?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may also be useful to reinstall the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED! Reinstalling Creative Cloud and fixing it solved the problem. Lightroom is updating now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines