Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Using cracked adobe software

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day. Sorry for the inconvenience, if I've used cracked Adobe software for personal use but have not sold any of my work, what are the consequences for my actions?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most cracked software comes with Malware. The consequences of that could be bad indeed for your money and your privacy.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tuda2743531587gh 

it is no less illegal to use cracked software (from adobe or anyone else) for personal purposes as it is for business purposes.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically you could get sued. There is also a chance that your cracked software has malware and your computer is now infected.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if it is infected, the virus or trojan might not attack immediately.  It could be a keylogger that is sending your usernames and passwords to somebody somewhere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Q: What are the consequences for my actions? 

A: Bad karma.

If atonement is what you seek, talk to your spiritual adviser.  And donate time and money to worthy charities that help people.

If you want to be a better person, stop using hacked software.

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines