Adobe software support guidelines

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tacafy大尉 | Adobe Community Professional

Ebony_SM, Hello.
See this post for downloads of past products, including CS6.

* It seems that you can download from account management only if you purchased by direct order from Adobe.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cs6-master-suit-downloads/m-p/10823282

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me. I am so lost and confused. I had brought Photoshop extended in 2013. I still have the key code and disk (my computer now does not take disk). I wanted to know where iI can download the Photoshop extended app and use my key code. It keeps giving me the creative cloud option. I have the key code register with Adobe if that helps any.

Adobe Photoshop Extended

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? I'm guessing CS6?

Did you buy a Mac or Windows version? Do you now have a Mac or Windows computer?

I wanted to know where iI can download the Photoshop extended app and use my key code.

What you call a key code is what Adobe calls a serial number. It's 24 digits, no letters. (Don't type it here for anyone to steal).

Download CS6: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Install then enter your serial number.

3 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it worked!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue trying to download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection. The above link is no longer active. Is there another place where I can access the files or do I have to get in touch with the support team? thanks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!! I can't find where i can download cs6 photoshop via that link. I have the disc and serial number but cant find how to access the download anywhere.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448

-Also read https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

-And https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

-OR... Go to https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

-click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen

--the chat bot is the circle with a funny looking box with 3 dots inside

-click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent

If that doesn't work, an external DVD drive is about $20 at Best Buy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS6 and know the serial number but I don't see this product in the downloads list. How do I install on another PC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have asked this question in Acrobat community.

Redirecting your query to the relevant space Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​ for our experts to look into it.

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download from here

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link there for CS6 that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lesg56503561,

you should be able to install CS6 versions directly in the "Creative Cloud desktop app" - here's how:

1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. Scroll to the app you want to install.
  3. Click the arrow next to 'Install' or 'Open'. Then, click Manage.
  4. Click Other Versions.
  5. In the list that appears, find the version that you want to install, and then click 'Install'.

If that doesn't work for some reason, you may want to try Gen's link above.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be available in my CC drop down but is no longer there.  No chat person I get seems to understand what I am saying.  They ask for serial numbers, which I never needed before.  The help page on finding serial numbers says to go to orders, but under my orders page the only thing listed is my subscription.... I wish they would just say it's not available any more instead of transferring me around for hours...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 5-8-19 CS6 is no longer included with a subscription

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448 IF you have a serial number

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading photoshop I can not go into it. Help solve the problem. I downloaded several times and still can not go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system, and have you recently updated?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Exactly which version of the program do you have that is causing problems, and what error message do you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link there for CS6 that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You cannot get it from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you cannot download it from there. That is a general download page on Adobe's website. No sign of CS6 installation files...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed old links from public view https://theblog.adobe.com/changes-to-creative-cloud-download-availability

-also read https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-limits-software-downloads.html

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448

-Also read https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

-And https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

-OR... Go to https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

-click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen

--the chat bot is the circle with a funny looking box with 3 dots inside

-click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent

Do NOT let the support agent tell you to come to the forums for help... no user in a public forum has access to Adobe's internal links, you MUST obtain the program and update links from Adobe support

AND when you finally do have a download link, be sure to copy every file you download to an external drive (or 2 or 3) so you never have to hunt for download links if they are moved again... also make a text file containing ALL of your serial numbers and copy that file as well

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The process above WILL NOT WORK if you have a (CS6 or earlier) serial number for an education or volume version, since the only downloads now available are the retail installers, which DO NOT work with an education or volume serial number

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that link is for creative cloud not creative suite

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the latest (May 2020) information

NOTE1 - The CS3 and earlier activation server has been removed from service
- So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS3 and earlier are completely dead
NOTE2 - Adobe has removed ALL public download links for installs and updates

For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following help article specifically states to contact support to download older products not purchased through Adobe directly:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

I have a valid CS6 Design Standard License, which is also registered in my Adobe account. But I can not download to product to install it. I contacted support as the hellp article says and was told by support to post to this forum because "there is a concerned team to help you with this concern" (sic).

Any help, concerned team?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm concerned, but I don't recall joining any team

This would technically be the "user Forums" and not actually Support. You might get help from other users here, sometimes from very knowledgeable users, and from time to time might get something from Adobe themselves but they don't necessarily check every question in here is what has been my experience.

You'd want to click on Support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I did. Support sent me here to get a download link. I told them it was nonsensical, but they wouldn't hear it. I think it's possibly their way of telling me to upgrade to CC and that CS6 isn't available to download anymore, without saying it straight out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As horrible as this may be, I think you're going to have to contact support again, and include a screenshot of the part where it says if your older application purchased from another store isn't listed, to contact support (which I know, is what you did originally.) That way they can see that they're sending you in circles. I just tried to discover how to get the older apps downloaded and found exactly what you found stating to contact support.

If you have a copy of your receipt you might send that to them as well to show that you did indeed purchase it, though I suppose they'd have your information if you registered the software but then who knows if they even bothered to check the first time. I can only assume they didn't.

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just what I suspected, thank you anyway kind sir or madam

Sent from my phone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elephantsrule,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to get your issue resolved with support.  The process in the article you mentioned are the correct steps. Where are you getting stuck in the process described in the article?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke with an Adobe Support rep via chat earlier and they gave me a link that has information regarding downloading products such as CS6 so long as you have your serial number. This should hopefully help anyone who has a licensed copy to be able to download the software or in the worst case scenario, purchase the install media, if necessary.

From the page itself:

The Adobe Licensing Website (LWS) provides account information for Adobe Buying Programs customers. Use the LWS to find serial numbers, track orders, view purchase histories, check upgrade entitlements and points, change or add account contacts and information, merge accounts, and download software.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/volume-licensing-site.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Polito,

I don't think that solution applies to everyone. My understanding is access to the Adobe Licensing website and the installers there only apply if you purchased a specific kind of license, usually a volume license for business customers. Support can tell based on the serial number itself.

The aforementioned article Download older versions of Adobe apps is still going to be the correct process for most people. I was curious to hear more about what kind of an issue Elephantsrule was encountering. I suspect it should be an easy fix.

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

That was the only link the Support rep gave me, though I didn't give them any serial numbers. Perhaps they assumed that would be the correct information in my case due to having contacted them through the business account.

Interestingly enough, I've gone through the page you linked and signed into my own account and can see my older software and serial number but there is no way to download it. I suppose that's because it was purchased through a reseller and not directly through Adobe. I imagine Elephantsrule ran into the same problem. I'm not sure what to do about this, as I was hoping to install CS6 myself on my editing system so that I could still use Adobe Encore CS6 which I still have projects in.

This is a bit of a dilemma now as I was explicitly told that Adobe CS6 products installed via the Creative Cloud were no longer authorized and had to be uninstalled. I do have the DVD install media somewhere around here so I suppose I can use that, but for those that may have lost their install media, it could pose a problem.

Thanks for the clarifications!

Best,

Paul

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, thank you for reiterating the process and the article.  That worked for me to quickly download Adobe software after a catastrophic PC failure here in the office.  The process was actually more simple and faster than digging into our backups.  I'm happy that Adobe respects those of us who purchased software outright and need to get up and running again, even though the original installation files are out of view.  Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Removed link as no longer active}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Senior Adobe Staff Member Jeff A Wright​ has told us the following in this regard:

"Perpetual users are still able to utilize their software.  If they purchased the software directly from Adobe then it will be available under their account by using the process listed in Find downloaded apps and files .

If the auto-update mechanism fails to find the updates then an individual can contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care  to be provided a download link for the updates.

For individuals who purchased their perpetual software from a third-party then they will want to make sure they complete the registration process discussed in Find your serial number .  If they are unable to find the CD/DVD that was provided with their purchase then they will also want to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care so a download link to the installation files can be provided.

Volume license customers can still retrieve the volume license perpetual installation files at https://licensing.adobe.com/.

I hope that helps answer your questions a bit more regarding the download process for perpetual Adobe software titles."

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very good !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support and after redirected to 4!! support people I finally got a download link after 45 minutes. My products are displayed in my account (serial nrs) but they said it was not linked to my account. Weird. I will securely save the download now in case I need it sometimes later when I reinstall my machines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the last couple of days ive been trying to get the cs5 link and the phone support never picks up and the chat support gives bad info and one said come back in 5-6 months and ask again. what was the cs5 link? maybe i can guess the cs5 link from that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just on for 45 minutes, transferred around and no one ever figured it out.  They seem to have no idea what I am asking for.  Under my account the only product listed is my cc subscription, no other things.  CS6 used to be listed in the drop down for the CC app until recently and I had never needed a serial number before.  How did they find your products ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the accounts page and scroll down to register a product do you see your CS6 there? Lucky I got the CS5 disk I bought. I was hoping to download it before the disk arrived. Imagine that. Sending the disk is faster than asking Adobe Customer Support to simply supply the download link to something in your adobe id account. Horrible service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi montejeu

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand there was a technical issue which meant they couldn't help and should have asked you to contact them again in 5-6 hours, not months.

Kind regards

Beverley

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SLVG

With a Creative Cloud subscription you now have access to the two most recent major versions of Creative Cloud desktop applications.  This means that CS6 is no longer available to download as part of a Creative Cloud subscription.

If you purchased a perpetual license for CS6 separately, you can continue to use this version.  You need your serial number to install and can use your DVD or download from your Adobe account, depending on how you purchased the product.  If replacement media is required, our support team can help.

There isn't a perpetual version of CS6 registered to your Adobe ID, but if you did purchase this version before you had your subscription, please contact support with your serial number.

Kind regards

Bev

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A day later I tried to do an online chat again and still no help. I tried calling twice and waited maybe a total of two hours, no response. Still would like to get a download link if possible for my product. Why isn't it in my adobe online account even though it wasn't purchased through the adobe website? Why not just let registered owners have the download link?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you even attempted this? The whole point of this thread and other threads like this is none of those work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woohoo after a week of calling and chatting with customer support I finally got someone competent enough to send me a valid link to the files I needed!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that you have your files, be sure to copy to an external drive (or 2 or 3) so you don't have to worry in the future

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shall copy it to a hard drive, flash drive, tape drive, floppy drive, and any kind of of drive I can. Just note the original poster said the customer support said to come here and you are saying to follow a web page that says to go there. Kind of like an infinite loop that needs to be fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The support person was WRONG

Other users in this public forum do NOT have access to Adobe's internal filing system to know download links

And in addition to what I said above... put ALL of your serial numbers in a text file, and copy that file to backup along with the actual install and update files you download

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least the serial can be registered and in the adobe id online account. Why can't the download link be provided in the adobe id account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe, so I can't answer that question

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the cs5 for mac and ran updates and noticed it said there are updates. For example photoshop says there is a 12.0.4 update. When I go to randomly searching the internet I see a 12.1.1. Is there a way to find out all of the updates that are applicable? Why does Adobe make it impossible to see all of the updates?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find some of the updates knowing the version numbers and doing a search. But looks like the update patcher is either not going to work or very difficult to work on newer versions of macOS so it might not matter either way for me. Some of the links on the adobe update page for the product also now goes to non existent files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it can be updated using the terminal window trick, but I had to reboot for it to work. macOS was locking some of the processes so I needed to clear them out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the CS5 product updates are listed on some of the support pages, but go to invalid links so I told the chat support to get me the correct links. Waited five minutes for the person to ask around and basically tried to act like I had a technical issue and forwarded me to a non responsive next person. These people are paid to do this? This is why Adobe is forced to keep skyrocketing the price of their software. If it takes a week to get the link to each of the updates it might take me years to get them all. Adobe just fix your website!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web site isn't broken; Adobe made a policy decision to stop unlimited downloads of old apps, and instead give them only to people who can prove they are customers. So, there is a need to contact support. Unfortunately, SUPPORT seem to be broken.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about the updates. It looks broken. Downloading the update fails from both the website manually downloading and from the inapp update option in the help menu. Half of the updates are downloadable and half go to missing links.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley, I am having the same issue.  I have been on support all morning long trying to get the 6.0.5 download and I feel like they aren't understanding what I need.  How can I get the update for my software?  I have CC and this older CS6 and I need to keep CS6 operating for older archived projects that I still use.  PLEASE HELP.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The support always declines my request into getting links for the latest CS6 updates even with a legit registered CS6 Production Premium version under my adobe account. Especially frustrating when the automatic updater does not find the latest updates that where available for CS6 (excluding the special CC customer updates).

Hopefully someone will setup an archive for all the latest installer and updates that where once available. I am willing to contribute the ones I already have but many are still missing on my list.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's broken, in a way, but Adobe chose to break it. This is completely deliberate, and intended to be permanent. They chose that you NEED to contact support to get downloads and updates. So if support won't help, that means support is broken.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried to again contact chat support. First told me to come here. All I want to get are the updates patches and they won't provide me with them. But they will provide with the base install. Web page broken, chat support people broken. Adobe broken. Hate to see a company go down if alternative non subscription products start to emerge as better alternatives. Been using photoshop for decades. I even had to provide the links that says to come to the chat support for download links. So far I am at the third level of support. So many people and so many levels of people who can't do anything?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just talked to the "floor supervisor" said they won't provide me with the updates and told me to update to the newest creative cloud.Can't even provide existing updates to be made available?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something that did work for me. Install the CC Desktop app, sign in and leave the trials alone.  CS6 if installed will show up and at some point offer an update. Bridge 5.0.2 and ACR 9.1.1 is included.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the updates to CS6 components showed up eventually? Or do you mean to upgrade to CC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CS6 updates show up on the CC Desktop app eventually (at least for me) and no you do not upgrade to CC unless you subscribe andd provide a credit card or PayPal.

The CC Desktop is like your old Update Manager in this case.

The thing is though, I have a CC subscription, and CS6 goes to Extended when signed in. When I sign out it goes back to Standard.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 updates that show on the CC desktop manager app, have (for me) only lead to the perenial "update failed" message with the error code; (U43M1D205;The download is corrupted. Click Cancel, wait a few minutes, and try again. File is not present on update server at specified location).

The final version of CS6 that I have is V13.1.2, but I still get the "update available message" through the app almost daily :-(.

My contact with customer support today indicated that there are NO updates available, V13.1.2 is the last and I should just ignore the alerts. I received links to an .exe file and an installer if I need to reinstall my software.

Am I allowed to post the links here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC Desktop App would update 13.0.6 (Mac) to 13.1.2, the CS6 variant for CC.

Now that Adobe has dropped CS6 from CC, a clean reinstall will go to 13.0.0 instead. If you are a CC subscriber, this will be CS6 Extended. If you see a update in the CC Desktop next to CS6, it will advance Camera Raw from 7.0 to 9.1.1 and Bridge from 5.0.0 to 5.0.2.  13.1.2 in a way was a trap. Since it was a CC version, you could not run it when you signed out. You had to uninstall and never update past 13.0.6. Mac/13.0.1.3 Windows.

Sign out and it will go to CS6 Standard. Still 13.0.0.

I'm not sure, I think we should wait for a staff member (Adobe Logo on the badge) to say so before posting links.

Translate

Translate