• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove web fonts from muse

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it my imagination, or is there no apparent easy way to clean out the web fonts I've collected on Muse? It can't be this hard!

Example: I download a font in Muse from Typekit, decide I don't want to use it, and now I just want to get the [removed by ussnorway] thing off my menu but can't find any way to do this.

Don't tell me to go File > Add/Remove Webfonts; that leads nowhere. I tried to go directly to Manage Fonts via Creative Cloud, but the web fonts aren't shown, only fonts I've downloaded for use in print projects.

Am I doing something stupidly wrong?

Guidance please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

1tice2001  schrieb

Don't tell me to go File > Add/Remove Webfonts; that leads nowhere.

It is hard to assist, if you don’t want us, to tell you the only correct solution.

But – unlike Ussnorway​, who simply disregarded your  interdiction ,​  I don’t tell, but show you:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• local library files are stored in your program data
  • self hosted fonts are stored as part of the .muse file
  • you can remove a self hosted font from a site by the text panel... click it to remove the "tick" and the font will stop being self hosted... you do of course then need to select another font for any text that had that self hosted font before you republish

Screenshot (420).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1tice2001  schrieb

Don't tell me to go File > Add/Remove Webfonts; that leads nowhere.

It is hard to assist, if you don’t want us, to tell you the only correct solution.

But – unlike Ussnorway​, who simply disregarded your  interdiction ,​  I don’t tell, but show you:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines