• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save to my camera roll

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use and like the other Photoshop apps on my iPhone, so when I saw this one, I grabbed it.  There are many nice features, but I can't figure out how to save the photos to my camera roll.  I can select the photos I want to save, but then there's no save button.  If that worked, it would be a start, but what I really want is a setting to automatically save them to the camera roll.  Okay, I just read the description again and maybe I'm misunderstanding how it's meant to work.  I want to take the photo first, then edit it or add filters or whatever -- I don't want to do those things before I take the picture.  But what is even more important is to be able to save to my camera roll, and that doesn't seem to be happening.

TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , Design or User Experience , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pelathega,  

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the features and experience with us! 

Regarding your question about saving photos, you will need to click the "Save" button to save photos directly into your Camera Roll (iOS)/Album(Android). By clicking the capture button, we don’t save photos directly into your mobile device Camera Roll/Album. A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Any photo available in PsC Studio retains the power of being edited again and again as the applied lens effects are saved as layers. 

To learn more about saving your photos, please check out our articles on "Save your photos and share to social" and "Apply Photoshop lens effects and filters" here: 

Feel free to share your Photoshop Camera photos on social media using the hashtag #PhotoshopCamera. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thanks! 

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Jenny.  I tried again and this time I found the Save button.  The app would be more useful to me if I could set it to automatically save the photos to my camera roll rather than going through the extra step each time, but at least I can do it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pelathega, 

Thanks for getting back in touch!

Through your Settings > Preferences you can turn on the Save Original to Camera Roll option to save original photos taken with Photoshop Camera to your camera roll when you press Save.

To learn more, please check out our article on the Manage app settings help resources here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/app-settings.ug.html

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines