How do I make my own lense for PS Camera?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

So, I love the camera, but I want to make my own Lense. 
I assume that people are making their own...
Or are we at the whim of Adobe and we cannot manufacture our own? If so why not?

---
I mean I would love to make or customize lenses that are already out there and add my own affects onto them, like the one with the monsters - that's awesome but ,would love to add other monsters into the background, to enhance my creativity and kind of make it "my own". 

• Why don't I have the option to customize?
  • Why can I not make a new lens?
  • How do I make a new lens?

Thank you for taking the time to address my questions.

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , Feature requests , How to , Lens Suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SpectraVentures, 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Photoshop Camera and I'm happy to hear that you're loving the camera! 

Which lens effects or tools do you love most about Photoshop Camera?

Regarding your question to make or customize lenses, we have received similar feedback and ideas in the Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum regarding adding more lenses, please feel free to cast your vote here: Add an option to create or edit your own lenses

However, you can further customize your photo by tapping on the ( Image from iOS (17).jpg ) icon to continue editing your photos with the tools like making and healing in Photoshop Express. In Photoshop Express, you can bring in your own monster into your photo background. When you're done editing, tap the Ps Camera button to return to Photoshop Camera.

To learn more, please visit Apply Photoshop lens effects and filters.

App improvements will continuously be our priority, the team is aware of this request and appreciate the additional feedback you provided.

Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions. 

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Follow us on Instagram @PhotoshopCamera!

Thanks!

Jenny

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines