• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not saving to camera roll

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the download button to share to my camera roll. The message says 'saved' but nothing is appearing in my photos, or any albums.

I am using an IPhone 12 Pro Version 14.2.1

Please help. I've tried several times and keep loosing my edit 😢

TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , How to , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine5EAB,  

Thank you for your post and providing your device details! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the download button to share to your camera roll. 

Can you please provide more information to help us understand the issue you are seeing?

What are the exact steps you took?

Do you see your photo in your Recents folder?

Can you share a screenshot or video of the issue you are experiencing?

Regarding your photos, you will need to click the "Save" button to save photos directly into your Camera Roll (iOS)/Album(Android). By clicking the capture button, we don’t save photos directly into your mobile device Camera Roll/Album. A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Any photo available in PsC Studio retains the power of being edited again and again as the applied lens effects are saved as layers.  

To learn more about saving your photos, please visit our article on "Save your photos and share to social" here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/using/save-share-photos.html  

Please feel free to email us the additional details at pscamera@adobe.com. We look forward to your response to resolve this issue for you.

Thanks! 

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I send you a screen recording I just made? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine5EAB,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly with additional details. 

Please feel free to email us at pscamera@adobe.com to attach the screen recording as an attachment. 

For the photo with the lens in the background disappearing, which filter did you use?

Does the background disappear for other filters? 

I have sent your details to the team for review. We look forward to your response with any additional details you can provide us. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo of me looking directly at the camera, and the one with me holding
the camera I took today. They have edited and saved to ‘camera roll’ in app
and also to photos on my phone.

The edits for the two standing further back just disappear whenever I try
to save them! I took these yesterday.

To check if it was anything to do with them being older I tried the one of
me wearing glasses (a couple of weeks old). It worked and saved like the
others!

Why can’t I edit and save the other two?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3FBA8184-071B-4ACB-A731-6D2AE0442C1B.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Catherine5EAB, 

Happy New Year! 

Photoshop Camera 1.2.0 is now available, please update and learn more here in this post.

Thank you for your response and for providing a screenshot of the issue you were experiencing. I wanted to follow up with you on this issue you have been experiencing with saving your photos. Are you still having issues with saving? 

Would you mind sharing the exact steps you took?

Does the background disappear for other filters? 

Which edits did you use?

These details will help us work towards resolving this for you.

Please feel free to email us at pscamera@adobe.com to attach the screen recording as an attachment and include any additional details. 

I have sent your details to the team for review. We look forward to your response with any additional details you can provide us. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines