Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock error after renewing subscription

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there everyone,

I come to you in search for answers because I'm frustrated after 2 hours of TRYING TO FIND A CONTACT SUPPORT BUTTON or FILE A TICKET. Jesus Christ .... I have never encountered a website where I had such big dificulties in finding help....

I've had  a billing issue when renewing my subscription for my Adobe Stock and Adobe programs plan, and it took me 5 days to fix it. And today I fixed it and i updated my payment plan, the money was successfully transfered and my programs started working properly again. BUT Freaking adobe stock didn't.

I got this error message :

Error

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

Then I downloaded the limited access repair tool.

NOW whenever I try to access Adobe stock, I CAN'T SEE ANY PAGE !!!!

Whatever page I try to access I get this:

Screenshot_1.png

Page not found, whatever button I click even the sign in button, i get that cute kitty astronaut error. It is freaking frustrating as I'm working with a tight deadline on a project and I'm at a standstill because of this.

Someone please help me, I'm desperate!

Where do I go to submitt a ticket? or send an e-mail or even call someone , dear God...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi L.,

Thank you for reaching out on the forums. Can you tell me what URL was displaying this error please? It isn't included in your screenshot.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was the same on all the pages I tried accessing. Home page, Sign in, browse etc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow it's fixed now and I also received my renewed sub. image "supply" but it was very unpleasant to lose 2 days of work.... and now I'm hit in the face with a Photoshop error....not even a day after the stock problem got solved....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi L.,
I'm am glad that the Adobe Stock site is working.

For the Photoshop issue please post on the Photoshop forums: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/bd-p/photoshop

Include a screenshot of the error and what steps brought you to the error. 

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started