I want to buy one song from adobe stock.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have been a creative cloud user for a couple of years now, i'm a happy user.

From time to time clients need music tracks and it would be great to be able, as a creative cloud user, to BUY ONLY THE PIECES I NEED.

Do i need to pay like a monthly music membership when i know i don't need as much?

For example, today i only need one song. Why would i have to pay a whole membership?

Am i missing something?, thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Creative Cloud Integration, General, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey did you solve that question. Same question over here 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@felixk66929045 @jcharcot 

Apologies for not answering sooner. Adobe Stock does not have an option for buying single assets. If you think you will only use a few assets a year you could purchase a 3 image month to month plan this plan has no annual contract and you can cancel at any time. The drawback on this option is that if you cancel you will lose any unused quota. The other option is our smallest credit pack of 5 credits. These expire after 1 year and credits can be used cumulatively with more credits to purchase other assets that are not included in a subscription, like videos.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started