• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Business Catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the email in the ID Adobe profile. The business Catalyst persistently ignores these changes. How do I get him to accept the password and mail that I work with in Adobe? I lost all my temporary sites.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey viktorGrow,

I am doubting that this is an id related issue as the trial site expiration is because of this - business catalyst licensing issue​

If you think that it is because of id issue then please check for the same in Edit > Preferences.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I think that everything has coincided. Change the account in my account and decide to close the project.

I have to adjust the settings correctly, so also in ID Adobe. But you need to enter a password on the BC. And the password in the old mail. I write - forgot the password! ! ! ! But the new password / login is not accredited. I would give it all up, but the BC gives an error in the sites (screen). Although the site was deleted. It's all annoying.

2018-06-07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing this thread with Business Catalyst​ forum as well to see if can get a solution.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upgrade my trial site to paid?

You can continue upgrading trial sites to paid until June 18th, 2018, but the data from these sites, as well as from any other site in your portfolio needs to be removed from the platform before March 26th, 2020.

Adobe announces the End of Life for Business Catalyst

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Encountering the same issue here, this time with the lone paid site my business uses.  Had a change of leadership.  Switched the contact information, e-mails, payment information, and password per standard security measures and suddenly I can no longer update my website.

I'm prompted to enter a password to "upgrade my Adobe Business Catalyst" to "Adobe ID" but the password for my Adobe account won't take.  What on earth is going on???

I've included an image to show what I'm talking about.  Our subscription to Business Catalyst and Creative Cloud were billed and paid for last month so this is not a payment issue.AdobeWTF.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines