After Effects warning: Unknown BIB Error. invalid container, , 0 (83 :: 3)

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5C56_0-1636286228089.png

This error does not end the program, but it suffers from discomfort.

AE reinstalled, but the error was not corrected.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Please check through all the fonts in your machine and make sure that you do not have duplicated fonts.

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check through all the fonts in your machine and make sure that you do not have duplicated fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone advise how to check through fonts and delete duplicates? Thanks!

Also, it seems that it did not completely fix the issue for others here... I have tried the other solutions and workarounds posted... any other advice?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in 22.1.1, I checked all my fonts, even with a font manager and the problem still persists. This must be a bug that has never been really solved

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please assist with this issue. It's ruining my workflow, although I checked and deleted all duplicating fonts this comes up all the time and stops me from previewing my work. It's a massive error.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please help! This problem starts with the new update and I can't preview and work with my BIG projects anymore! It can't be true I have to start all over again with creating these projects!

Petra5D4E_0-1646245641251.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please help! This problem starts with the new update and I can't preview and work with my BIG projects anymore! It can't be true I have to start all over again with creating these projects!

Petra5D4E_0-1646245699037.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not ideal. Sorry for your issue, Petra5D4E & defaultcvhdrrcnlrvm.

Did you try the solution posted by Meng Zhiqun? If it didn't, try clearing the font cache. Here's how: https://thegeekpage.com/delete-font-cache/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Nishu, however, this doesn't work as well. I just had this issue once again this morning, followed all the steps from your link, and had the same issue after restart...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem one more time.
I followed all the steps in the link, but the problem is the same.
It's a font problem. However, the company cannot check all fonts.
I'm constantly updating it, but it doesn't get better.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me,either  in v22.2.1

44037022_0-1646899214999.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great if anyone from the adobe team can catch up with us and let us know if we can solve this. It is truly frustrating. It would probably be acceptable if adobe was a free service, but feels like we're paying for nothing in moments like these 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nishu,

this solution was working for me, thanks A LOT! happy!!
Petra

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So apearently  if you import the whole project into another new project it fixes it for a litte bit and then its starts showing this again. I have no clue as to what is happening i already have 16 versions of my project now going to the 17th this is so jank.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's bonkers. Can't believe Adobe hasn't done anything about it, it has been so much time...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the problem and a fix for this, at least in my case. 
The font was partially blocked by the system, had to unblock each font size manually on properties, but after doing it and restarting the computer the error was gone. 

You can see under security the OS "protecting" the computer.  
bib error.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are Windows 11 ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's windows 11

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me you AE Number of Version! Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem for a while.

I'm working with lots of illustrator files, and have been making changes to them.

I think I started seeing this error at first when I made changes to the AI files in illustrator.

What seems to be working for me is clearing the disk cache and media database cache

Go to edit > preferences > media & disk cache

Click empty disk cache, After that click 'clean database & cache button'

Seems to be working for me for now.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me, Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some time I faced the error again. I did also the font cash removal but still facing the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah man, same for me. I keep cleaning the cache thinking it could fix it, but it doesn't really do it. @sonnya15334973 thanks for suggesting though!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer of Nishu helped (4 march 2022), see his link.

Today I had (after some weeks again) the same problem, and I found an other solution. Hope it will work for others as well! 

I discovered the same error appeared, and I discovered that the part (while previewing) where the problem was at, couldn't be previewed. So the problem-free part showed the green line that appears while loasing the preview, the part AFTER the problem-part as wel.. So I thought: thats strange... so I tried to click off the eye on some layers and discoverd the problem was in 1 layer. It was a layer that was connected to a sublayer in an AI-file. I replaced that file (in the library) again with the same sublayer, and now the problem is gone...
Maybe it can help others as well!

Have a nice day,

Petra

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes this work for me and sometimes not, it's so strange... But still is the best solution until this moment 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines