• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Adobe Business Catalyst Dashboard?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea where else to ask for help so I'm putting this in newbies because I sure feel like one right now.  So, like others, I have just seen the discontinuation notice and am all sorts of upset about it.

However, I am having a completely different problem now because of it.  I cannot seem to regain access to the Adobe Business Catalyst dashboard?

There does not seem to be any Sign In button on Adobe Business Catalyst's main page anymore???  And if I sign in from Adobe's main page I cannot, for the life of me, find a way to get to the Business Catalyst dashboard.

Is there a direct link or something I can use that won't re-direct me to that insipid product announcement?

I have a newsletter that I was working on for my company that needs to go out TODAY.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corinne,

You can also access your site admin dashboard by adding /admin on your site url. Ex: https://mydomain.com/admin

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue, gives an error going to the dashboard. Support will not help

Capture.JPG

dfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhd.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you go here:

Administration Login
You do not get a login? I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Drew,

I can see BC support team is already assisting you with this issue. We will continue to discuss this issue via ticket.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines