Here's what we released on Tuesday, Dec. 3rd on the Adobe Support Community:
- Enhancement: Auto-selecting 'large size' when uploading images to a post
- Bug: Fixed when conversation is locked, edit message was still displaying
- Bug: Fixed "Learn More" link in Community Guidelines to navigate to actual guidelines instead of Community Help
- Bug: Fixed inability to reply to emails via 'Reply link'
- New: Announcements included on the top of Community pages dependent on Community managers configuring them
- New: The topic selection on Community pages updates URLs with topics
- Bug: Fixed topic selections not persisting when using pagination on a Community page
- Bug: UI fixes for Conversation cards on the Community page
- Bug: UI fixes for Correct Answers on a Conversation page
- Bug: UI fixes for Roles/Badges, Threaded Replies, and the More Menu
- Bug: UI fixes for Resources component
- Bug: Fixed inability to keep "Follow" state for Community pages
- Enhancement: Redesigned Account Settings
- Bug: Fixed inability to receive email and pop-up notifications for when a community member "likes my post"
- Bug: Fixed receiving email and pop-up notifications even when "Replies to Conversation I follow" is not checked
- Bug: For new community members, rank is set to Community Beginner now
If you have any ideas about the Adobe Support Community or bugs to submit, please make a post in this community board and select the Feature Request or Bug topic.