Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe purposefully makes it hard to cancel

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been stranded on three calls on hold, as well as waited on chat for 25 minutes only to have it close out.  Adobe is padding their revenue at their clients' expense.  I will NEVER use adobe products again.  Companies stealing from and holding their clients hostage should not be allowed.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

It is not hard if your subscription is active and there no pending payment. All you need to do just follow the article:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If your cancel button is greyed out, then you need to either update your payment method and clear the pending payment and Cancellation fee if you are in Annual commitment, or contact Adobe support for this.

As Adobe is one of customer-centric companies. So I always suggest to contact Adobe

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to post the whole story on LinkedIn so that my whole network doesn't fall in to the same trap.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you cancel or not? Do you still need help after having contacted Adobe?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not hard if your subscription is active and there no pending payment. All you need to do just follow the article:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If your cancel button is greyed out, then you need to either update your payment method and clear the pending payment and Cancellation fee if you are in Annual commitment, or contact Adobe support for this.

As Adobe is one of customer-centric companies. So I always suggest to contact Adobe support for cancellation purpose. They will really help you in this case.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a similar experience. Cancelled my subscription in Oct. Online and then over the phone in Nov. Unfortunately, it is now Jan and they are still charging my card. Called 4 times and was always cut off. Pretty sad way for a business to avoid giving me the credit I deserve.

Will never use Adobe again and am warning everyone not to use them. There are other programs that will do the same thing. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here canceled and they forcing the bill to go trough even on a locked card.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are doing the same with my card I'm disgusted with them

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cancelled, you received an email confirmation.  Check your spam folder.

Or log-in below and check your support history panel.

https://account.adobe.com/support

How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The staff online told me there is no place customers can cancel the subscription by themselves and let me wait for hours for a simple request: Please CANCEL the subscription. After hours, another staff picked up the chat and repeated to ask me why you want to cancel, blablabla...  I am still waiting... and the fee was charged month after month......

I am really astonished how a big company handles customer's legitimate request in this way! This is like robbing money from people's pocket. Totally disappointed by ADOBE!!! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same experience!!!! They are really ...... bye-bye Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines