• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw crashing on tablet after Update 4.9.6

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Draw on my first generation iPad Air 2 for over 4 years and I haven't once had an issue till now. I'm not sure what happened, but ever since the latest update, everytime I try to edit any layer, whether it be image or draw layer, the app immediately crashes. I made sure to see that my tablet was up to date and everything seems in order so I don't know what's going on. This couldn't have happened at worse time either as this app is vital to my work and school assignments. If someone could help with this soon that would be great!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

The Adobe Draw and Photoshop Sketch updates (v4.9.7) have been approved by Apple and should start being available to you soon in the App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will it be fixed? It has been so many hours and I have so much work to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if they fix it today, it still has to be submitted and approved by Apple.

I also have a deadline, currently I am drawing in Draw, than importing in Fresco. That is fairly easy since they build an import function to get us to use it ;).  Than adjusting layers in there if needed. I had to wathc a tutorial or two, since everything is in a different spot or has a different function. Not ideal, i know,  but better than waiting and not being able to do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I am doing the same thing with Ps. The  negative side is that I can not change the placements of the elements whenever I want. This is a struggle but I am trying to survive literally 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to move to Fresco, but it isn't supported on my iPad version. I'm just waiting on a Draw update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem! Been googling for ages so happy to have found this thread. Please let us know as soon as it's fixed! Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have so much work to do, within a deadline!!!! Please help Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Sketch/Draw team submitted an update, with a fix for this crash, to the App Store yesterday late afternoon.

We are waiting for it to be approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I too was experiencing the app crashing when you double select a layer. I was so worried, I'm a professional illustrator and work exclusively in Adobe Draw. It's such an amazingly simple and intuitive app with incredible vector support, it's by far the best in it's class. I'm looking forward to getting this issue resolved and getting back into my drawing. Thanks for the update team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Sucks cuz I love this app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jajajajaja me ha pasado lo mismo!! Y trabajo con esta all, socorro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope the patch comes soon, drawing makes me so happy and not being able to use the app just makes me super sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happening to me! So hoping this is fixed by the start of next week. It's crucial to my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An update has been made available which fixes the problem. Hurrah! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Draw and Photoshop Sketch updates (v4.9.7) have been approved by Apple and should start being available to you soon in the App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank god I was about to lose my mind Bc my edits are crashing repeatedly 🤦🏾‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines