Highlighted

Deleted photos keep reappearing

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all. I keep deleting them over and over again. It’s getting annoying. Is there a fix?

Hi Ravi,

Have you tried you delete the files from assets.adobe.com and then check?

It seems to be a network connection issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleted photos keep reappearing

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all. I keep deleting them over and over again. It’s getting annoying. Is there a fix?

Hi Ravi,

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Enthusiast ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you remove them from the archive folder on Creative Cloud?

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ravi,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I also have this problem in animate cc. I deleted all the images from my folders, from animate cc, from everything I could think of. I deleted the animation assets, republished the animation, and then inserted the oam file into Dreamweaver. And when I checked, all those old deleted images were back. I have no idea where they are coming from if I deleted them with extreme prejudice.

There are taking up a lot of room on the server. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks,

Sheryl

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is assets.adobe.com?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue: deleted projects keep reappearing. I have checked my CC folder--even though I no longer have the app--and the images aren't there. I'm not registered for iCloud, so that's not the issue.  Turning off the backup option has made no difference. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app makes no difference. Nothing does. I have deleted the "saved" projects numerous times. Clicking on the cloud icon and then deleting does no good. Everytime I open the Photoshopmix app, there they are. Is it possible that the projects are being stored somewhere else, or is there a glitch in the PS Mix app that needs to fixed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION:

After you've culled (rejected), selected ONLY the rejected photos, then deleted them, JUST quit and RESTART BRIDGE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have deleted files in Bridge, then Emptied Trash, then quit Bridge and restarted and darn files Reappear!!  Very annoying!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines