• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe sketch files are missing in my Cloud documents.

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After my photoshop updated to the latest version (21.something) my sketch files were not in my Cloud documents. I tried to edit them on my ipad so they would re-save, but that didn't seem to help anything. The drawings are still on the pad and still linked to my account, but for some reason they don't show up. The folders are there (sketch & draw folders) but they are empty. 

Any solutions?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Sketch (and Draw) work does not show up in Cloud Documents except, as you mentioned, as folders, unless/until those drawings are opened in Adobe Fresco (Fresco work does show up in Cloud Documents and from there can be opened in Photoshop). 

Sketch and Draw work will show up in https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood what's going on. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that worked! I opened them in fresco and saved them to cloud documents. Showed up just fine . Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Sue, 

What if you don't have fresco and use a windows/android device. 

Is it not possible to upload a file into the adobe cloud and then sketch/edit on a tablet through your drawing apps. Then reupload the same file?

Thanks,

Dermot  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dermot. 

Adobe Fresco is available for Windows; system requirements are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines