Highlighted

Beta Test Premiere Rush!

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rush beta version is now available for all! 

Installing the beta will give you slightly early access to features before they’re released to the public. Here’s how to download it:

Please report bugs on our public bug form and submit feature requests to our UserVoice Page.

Beta testers will need a supported device.

Watch out! The Beta version might be less stable than the versions officially released to the public. This means the app may crash or some features might not work properly. Also, please know that because the beta version has a higher version number than the public production version, projects created or edited in the Beta version will not be openable in the production version. Please keep this in mind if you are working on important projects.

Topics

Desktop version, Mobile version, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Beta Test Premiere Rush!

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rush beta version is now available for all! 

Installing the beta will give you slightly early access to features before they’re released to the public. Here’s how to download it:

Please report bugs on our public bug form and submit feature requests to our UserVoice Page.

Beta testers will need a supported device.

Watch out! The Beta version might be less stable than the versions officially released to the public. This means the app may crash or some features might not work properly. Also, please know that because the beta version has a higher version number than the public production version, projects created or edited in the Beta version will not be openable in the production version. Please keep this in mind if you are working on important projects.

Topics

Desktop version, Mobile version, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats Nice and all but start by making it available... Still can't install it on my p20 pro.... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't download to my Tab S6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get to see "Beta app"? Anyone please give me access right to it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there ANY documentation at all -- anywhere -- for ongoing beta releases of Rush that standard CC subscribers have available in the Creative Cloud desktop app? I've been a beta tester for other Adobe products (Ai, Ps and Mu) and the programs were well structured. These new beta opportunties via CC lack information. I just want to know what the differences are (is there a changelog) so I can actually test the software and provide feedback. 😞  

I found a little info buried in the FAQ but I see no Erlenmeyer flask in the Windows version of Rush. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to access to Adobe Rush Beta from Testflight on iOS without any invitation code or a link…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines