Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Offline Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 download link

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need the direct download links (offline installers) for the version  Photoshop CC 2020. Could you please help me? Thanks a lot (I need a version compatible with my 2011 iMac- it has Hihg Sierra)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You'll need to contact Adobe customer care and requested a download link for version 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Version 2019 is available from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't contact customer care for this issue, in the chat they told me that they only support later versions.

I tried to install the Phoshop cc 2019 version from the link you gave me, and it installs, but when it connects to Creative Cloud it crashes and ends up telling me the typical incompatibility message "your trial version has expired..." Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do here to help you, this is a user to user forum, not sure why CC 2019 won't work for you, it might be time to consider upgrading your hardware to be able to avail of the supported versions of Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines