Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RTX 2060 6 GB VRAM

16G

So I have one nested sequence, inside which I didn't have any problems, but when I go out of it to main timeline, I'm getting error of this GPU acceleration. Yes I have it enabled, and so it is in media encoder, all should be fine but it isn't, any clues what's happening?

Correct answer by dismaste | Community Beginner

VR chromatic abberation and lens distortion so yeah

Edit:

Okay i moved the adjustment layer with effects outside of the nest, it;s working now, thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This effect requires GPU acceleration

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RTX 2060 6 GB VRAM

16G

So I have one nested sequence, inside which I didn't have any problems, but when I go out of it to main timeline, I'm getting error of this GPU acceleration. Yes I have it enabled, and so it is in media encoder, all should be fine but it isn't, any clues what's happening?

Correct answer by dismaste | Community Beginner

Edit:

Okay i moved the adjustment layer with effects outside of the nest, it;s working now, thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Immersive effects on non immersive footage?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you define what is immersive footage or effects and what isn't?

I'm using a similar set up:

AMD Ryzen 7 4800H

RTX 2060 6 GB VRAM

32gb DDR4

Premiere is updated to the latest version.

I added 'dust & scratches' as part of an adustment layer. The effect works in the backgorund and normally on many clips but shows the error message across 2 clips out of the whole sequence (ones with the least other adjustments).

If I use a variation of the above with one of the clips which is nested, adding it directly to that nest works for that clip, the other clip which isn't nested it does not and nesting it doesn't work either

Any ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0